From: sharon <averyzmom42@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005110820:22:09
Subject: ADHD  and math 3rd grade

I am  looking for ideas also on basic math skills for my  8 year old
3rd grade son. He is ADHD  straight A student EXCEPT math he is lost
and I am unable to help. I  am a (master level) parent that has no
clue about todays math. He is having to do MENTAL MATH???? instead of
adding 39+ 32 it gets all taken apart  into 6 steps somehow I just
don't get it. I could cry I get so worked up and he does too ANY
HELP????

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®