From: sharon

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005110821:22:09
Subject: ADHD and math 3rd grade

I am looking for ideas also on basic math skills for my 8 year old 3rd grade son. He is ADHD straight A student EXCEPT math he is lost and I am unable to help. I am a (master level) parent that has no clue about todays math. He is having to do MENTAL MATH???? instead of adding 39+ 32 it gets all taken apart into 6 steps somehow I just don't get it. I could cry I get so worked up and he does too ANY HELP????

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/