From: Lee Matyola

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001020419:53:37
Subject: Blind student in Chemistry and Biology

What are the tools used to teach a blind student chemistry and biology? Are there simulated labs that have been produced? Are there disgrams that cam be purchased? We have a high school student who is blind and we are struggling with hor to accomodate her needs. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/