From: Devoni

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001110823:58:26
Subject: Website for fractions

I am a new member and was specifically looking for information about how to teach fractions. I teach in a middle school and have found that even though the students have been taught fractions in the past, they don't retain the knowledge, or never quite got it to begin with. Anyway, I found your discussion on fractions, although dated, to be useful. I wanted to add a website I have used successfully with 6-8 grade students. http://math.rice.edu/~lanius/Lessons/ Also, if you search for Math Web Quests, you can find lots that deal with fractions. Devoni

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/