From: sam

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002101613:25:59
Subject: fractions

Could you please send me information on fractions?I was in a car accident and i have forgotten most of my math knowledge.I need help with fractions on how to add them and how to divide them and how to change them from fractions to decimals. Thank You.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/