From: mary

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007121104:51:08
Subject: Re: multiplying fractions

On 2006092916:20:45, OP wrote: >If you not able to access the DotMath web site it is because you have >a problem with your computer system. Many people have been to the >site with out any problems with their computer or the web site. I >researched why you are not able to access the DotMath for kids web >site. This is what I found. > > They said if you are unable to access the site: > >It is possible that your trouble is related >to your internet security/anti-virus software, and/or your firewall. > >Please verify that the settings for your software applications are > set to allow cookies from our web site, as well as not restricting >access to those same web sites. > >If you are unsure how to use that particular software application, >we would suggest that you contact the manufacturer/provider of >that software, as they are more familiar with it, and would be >able to assist you better than we could. > >This is what I though was the problem and why you are not able >to access the site. The only way to know for sure is to have >some one check out your system. I hope you are able to access the >DotMath for kids web site soon. Just click on the following link and >it >should take you there. > >http://dotmath.tripod.com/ > >Owen. > > > > > > > >

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/