From: Solomon

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003072300:09:33
Subject: Multiplying fractions

I am surprised to see such a question for discussion. Why Are We Teaching Mathematics?. This question should be answered each time we teach a new concept. We teach Counting First. We Teach Addition/Subtraction To simplify of Counting. We Teach Multiplication/Division To simplify Addition/Subtraction. We Teach Exponents/Radicals To simplify Multiplication/Division. We Teach Integers to simplify the concept of subtraction.? 4 - 7 We Teach Fractions to simplify the concept of subtraction.?? If the concepts above are made clear then teaching becomes an easy job. Solomon

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/