From: Mark Bower

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003092814:37:16
Subject: How to multipy whole number by fractions

   I need to learn how to convert whole number to fractions and
multiply whole numbers and fractions. Please I have tried to get to
web sites that have not helped me. I have test tomorrow and need help
just don't know where to go to find a way to learn what I have not
been able to get in the classroom.

Thank You,
Mark Bower

Post a reply to this message