Q&A #5962

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Multiplying fractions

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Mark Bower

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003092814:37:16
Subject: How to multipy whole number by fractions

I need to learn how to convert whole number to fractions and multiply whole numbers and fractions. Please I have tried to get to web sites that have not helped me. I have test tomorrow and need help just don't know where to go to find a way to learn what I have not been able to get in the classroom. Thank You, Mark Bower

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®