Q&A #5978

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Prime factorization using trees

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Loyd

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003032310:50:38
Subject: Re: Re: how do I figure out prime factorization?

I meant to say on my previous post that TI-89 is required in many college level math courses. It is the most amazing calculator I have ever seen. I know the folks that bash calculators won't like it, but wish I had it available in my college calculus courses. It has helped me to relearn some of the derivatives and integration's that I had forgot over time. Now I understand them even better.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®