From: Loyd <loydlin@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003032309:50:38
Subject: Re: Re: how do I figure out  prime factorization?

I meant to say on my previous post that TI-89 is required in many
college level math courses.  It is the most amazing calculator I have
ever seen.  I know the folks that bash calculators won't like it, but
wish I had it available in my college calculus courses.  It has helped
me to relearn some of the derivatives and integration's that I had
forgot over time. Now I understand them even better.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/