Q&A #5986

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching the basic concepts of math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Brittany Blodgett

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007071911:58:13
Subject: Re: Re: New to Teaching Special Ed Math

I think that hands-on learning is the way to go in math, or any subject. Kids these days hate doing math problems out of a book. When you do project based learning it really will help students. I have seen a huge improvment when I used some products from a company calle PCS Edventures. It helps kids learn math and actually have fun! the website is www.edventures.com. You should really check it out.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®