From: Brittany Blodgett <brittanydawn84@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007071910:58:13
Subject: Re: Re: New to Teaching Special Ed Math

I think that hands-on learning is the way to go in math, or any
subject. Kids these days hate doing math problems out of a book. When
you do project based learning it really will help students. I have
seen a huge improvment when I used some products from a company calle
PCS Edventures. It helps kids learn math and actually have fun! the
website is www.edventures.com. You should really check it out.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®