From: owen <owenbprince@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007110515:31:36
Subject: Re: Re: Re: New to Teaching Special Ed Math

I agree that hands-on learning is the way to go in math.  I also think
paper and pencil skills should be taught at that the same time.  I
looked at the PCS site and found it very interesting.  I think PCS and
"DotMath for kids" would be a good combination to help teach math.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/