From: Donna Burr <geoffburr@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004032717:16:18
Subject: manipulatives for slow learners

	I am researching this exact question for my 7th grade group with
learning disabilities.  I've gotten some counters and a fractions pie
but what now?  What do we start on; how and what do I teach?  I would
love to be in on your researching of this question:  How do middle
schoolers who have fallen way behind in math skills catch up?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/