From: Donna Burr

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004032718:16:18
Subject: manipulatives for slow learners

I am researching this exact question for my 7th grade group with learning disabilities. I've gotten some counters and a fractions pie but what now? What do we start on; how and what do I teach? I would love to be in on your researching of this question: How do middle schoolers who have fallen way behind in math skills catch up?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/