Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #6003

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: 2nd semester Calculus

View entire discussion

From: Mazaheri <mo_mazaheri20@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007091112:37:01
Subject: lim sin x / x when  x--- > 0 and L'Hopital's rule

  Your example and explaination was great and too useful in applied
works.Of course we must be more careful about logically deducing chain
in precise mathematics.When we get derivative of sinx ,we have used
L'Hopital's rule to (sinx-sinx0)/(x-x0),assuming that rule is true and
lim sin((x-x0)/2)/(x-x0)=1/2.
Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question