From: Terri

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006090810:37:34
Subject: PI

I am getting ready to teach PI to 5th graders as a graduate lesson plan. While I have all the information on how to teach it and how to make it visual, I need some help on why PI is important in life. Where is it used? Who uses it? E.g. Why should the kids even can about it? I need some basic real life applications. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/