From: suhaib

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001121103:57:24
Subject: information

hello I'm student in the hashmite univesity and i want some information to my research about: 1- the effect of deductive strotegy to teach mathematical consepts and generlization. 2- the effect of inductive strotegy to teach mathematical consepts and generlization. 3- compere between deductive and inductive strotegy to teach mathematical consepts and generlization. I hope that you help me thanks for you

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/