From: Regina Heatt <guerriero.2@wright.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007092023:58:45
Subject: Re: Math and literature in 8 th grade

I just used a book that was so neat for teaching and reviewing
exponents and powers(I teach 7th grade math). This book is called "One
Grain of Rice." They actually loved it and this was the first time I
read it and I loved it as well. I do like the Sir Cumference and the
Round Table books as well. I like Math Curse just to read to them to
relate math to every day life. I am actually looking for a story to
read for decimals, any ideas? Thanks so much!

Regina

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®