From: Regina Heatt

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007092100:58:45
Subject: Re: Math and literature in 8 th grade

I just used a book that was so neat for teaching and reviewing exponents and powers(I teach 7th grade math). This book is called "One Grain of Rice." They actually loved it and this was the first time I read it and I loved it as well. I do like the Sir Cumference and the Round Table books as well. I like Math Curse just to read to them to relate math to every day life. I am actually looking for a story to read for decimals, any ideas? Thanks so much! Regina

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/