From: Jean Preuninger <preuninj@d46.k12.il.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001060717:04:45
Subject: CGI information for grades 5-6 and algebra

	Hi,
I completed the CGI training from Susan Gehn when I was a primary
teacher in Edgerton, WI.  Now I'm teaching students in 5th and 6th
grade in Grayslake, IL and would like information to use with older
students.  Could you send me, or let me know where I can locate
strategies for solving problems with decimals, fractions and algebra?
Thanks,
Jean Preuninger

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question