Q&A #6031

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Cognitively guided instruction

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Jean Preuninger

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001060717:04:45
Subject: CGI information for grades 5-6 and algebra

Hi, I completed the CGI training from Susan Gehn when I was a primary teacher in Edgerton, WI. Now I'm teaching students in 5th and 6th grade in Grayslake, IL and would like information to use with older students. Could you send me, or let me know where I can locate strategies for solving problems with decimals, fractions and algebra? Thanks, Jean Preuninger

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®