From: dan ruff <druff@woodford.k12.ky.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002121707:23:38
Subject: What's the criticism?

I've just had a student write an argument paper about the benifits of
cognitively guided instruction. I wanted him to carefully consider
both sides of the issue but he says there appears to be nothing out
there against CGI instruction. Could someone direct me to some
literature or journal articles that might expose its limitations or
drawbacks?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®