From: Jan <Jan.Deuter@k12.sd.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007041716:07:04
Subject: Re: writing your own story problem

I would be interested in knowing more about a "mapping structure" for
writing CGI problems. The delivery of these problems types need to be
organized for me. I need to be moblie (classroom to classroom), reach
grades K-6th, and present with the Smartboard. One site I found that
would do that is "Abiator's Active Classroom". But, I would like to
know how he did that so I could write my own CGI stories and the
students could, too. Jan

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®