From: epm

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007031119:15:03
Subject: problem levels

Hello. I am working with CGI and feel confused....1. We also use investigations program, so how often should I do CGI--of course I deal with time limits 2. What are the levels of problems, for instance, how do I know what to bump a kid up to? I think I understand that number choice is what you are going for, so is there a group of numbers I should assess kids with first, then see if they are ready to go on to another specific group? I've heard of class 1 2 and 3 problems?? 3. How many problems per week is best to give kids? I want to fine tune the program so that I am rotating small free moving groups but feel that I need some more guidelines. Any help is great!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/