From: epm <elviapadill@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007031118:15:03
Subject: problem levels

Hello.  I am working with CGI and feel confused....1.  We also use
investigations program, so how often should I do CGI--of course I deal
with time limits  2.  What are the levels of problems, for instance,
how do I know what to bump a kid up to?  I think I understand that
number choice is what you are going for, so is there a group of
numbers I should assess kids with first, then see if they are ready to
go on to another specific group?  I've heard of class 1 2 and 3
problems??  3. How many problems per week is best to give kids?

I want to fine tune the program so that I am rotating small free
moving groups but feel that I need some more guidelines.  Any help is
great!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®