Q&A #6031

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Cognitively guided instruction

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Rebecca Roach

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001101219:49:53
Subject: Need to Know More

I am a first year teacher in Menifee County, Kentucky. I am interested in learning more about CGI. Is there anyone in Eastern Kentucky applying this methodology in a 3rd grade classroom? I'd like to visit and observe.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®