From: Rebecca Roach <broach@mrtc.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001101219:49:53
Subject: Need to Know More

	I am a first year teacher in Menifee County, Kentucky.  I am
interested in learning more about CGI.  Is there anyone in Eastern
Kentucky applying this methodology in a 3rd grade classroom?  I'd like
to visit and observe.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®