From: Suzanne A. <suzanne@mathforum.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003012613:28:50
Subject: Re: math workshops

Dear Jenny,

>      I am a fifth grade teacher seeking out a good math workshop in
>      which I
>      would be able to recieve three college credits for math.  Know
>      of any?
>      I am located in Denver, Colorado but can travel if needed.

The Math Forum hosts a growing collection of math and math education
workshop announcements. The Workshops for Math Teachers page is here:

  http://mathforum.org/teachers/workshops/

If you're looking for a workshop, you may browse announcements by
level, conduct a keyword search, or refine your view by selecting from
our set of categories (i.e. location, topic, date).

I tried a keyword search for both "college credit" and "credit" just
to see what would happen. Even though some of the results are of "old"
workshops, if you use the link to the workshop page it often displays
the "current" workshop or at the least a link to it.

I hope that resource is useful for you.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question