From: Tia <mtia_13@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006103112:43:48
Subject: Measures of Central Tendency

Im a high school student and am currently taking an on-line class on
statistics. Unfortunately I am not doing  well, but i'll see how that
goes. I was wondering since some of you are talking about the measures
of centrall tendency, how can this be used in a real-life application
and why? If any one could get into detail about this I would greatly
appreciate it thanks. ... Tia

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®