Q&A #6065

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Measures of central tendency; median

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Tia

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006103112:43:48
Subject: Measures of Central Tendency

Im a high school student and am currently taking an on-line class on statistics. Unfortunately I am not doing well, but i'll see how that goes. I was wondering since some of you are talking about the measures of centrall tendency, how can this be used in a real-life application and why? If any one could get into detail about this I would greatly appreciate it thanks. ... Tia

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®