From: Maryanne <maryanne_1109@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003102019:44:25
Subject: division sign

My teacher asked us today what the sign for division was called. You
know, the one that you use with long division. If anyone out there has
the answer, I would be forever grateful. And, it also gives me a few
"bonus" points that are very much needed.

Thank you,
Maryanne

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question