Q&A #6073

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Mathematical terminology

T2T || FAQ || Ask T2T || Teachers' Lounge || Browse || Search || T2T Associates || About T2T

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Maryanne

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003102020:44:25
Subject: division sign

My teacher asked us today what the sign for division was called. You
know, the one that you use with long division. If anyone out there has
the answer, I would be forever grateful. And, it also gives me a few
"bonus" points that are very much needed.

Thank you,

Post a reply to this message
Post a related public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

Math Forum Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.