From: nick <hdnick01@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005102519:59:57
Subject: Alegbra 1AB

Im in 7th grade and learning about monomials and polynomials. My
teacher is great and all, and i do understand, but the way he taught
it to our class take forever to do the simplest of problems.  I wanted
to know the easiest way to simplify an equation where you multiply a
monomial by a monomial, a monomial by a polynomial, and especially a
polynomial by a polynomial.    Thanks a bunch!!!

                                          :)Nick:)

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®