Q&A #6091

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Monomials and polynomials

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: nick

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005102520:59:57
Subject: Alegbra 1AB

Im in 7th grade and learning about monomials and polynomials. My teacher is great and all, and i do understand, but the way he taught it to our class take forever to do the simplest of problems. I wanted to know the easiest way to simplify an equation where you multiply a monomial by a monomial, a monomial by a polynomial, and especially a polynomial by a polynomial. Thanks a bunch!!! :)Nick:)

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®