From: Angela

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004020511:45:01
Subject: Math Explanation

I am going to be taking a Placement test this weekend. I have been out
of high school since 1991. I need to refresh my memory on how to do
these types of math. Could you be of any help?

* Basic Operations with Polynomials
* Algebric Expressions- substituting values into
* Rational Expression
* Coordinate Geometry Linear
* College Algebra
* Geometry angles
* Triangles

If you could give an sample and explanations on each of these that
would be a great help!

Thanks for you time,

Angie Groves

Post a reply to this message