Q&A #6096

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Basic operations on Polynomials

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Angela

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004020511:45:01
Subject: Math Explanation

I am going to be taking a Placement test this weekend. I have been out of high school since 1991. I need to refresh my memory on how to do these types of math. Could you be of any help? * Basic Operations with Polynomials * Algebric Expressions- substituting values into * Rational Expression * Coordinate Geometry Linear * College Algebra * Geometry angles * Triangles If you could give an sample and explanations on each of these that would be a great help! Thanks for you time, Angie Groves

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®