From: Nancy <nhronkin@fptrojans.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005020217:01:43
Subject: Free programs to use with 5th grade advanced math students

I am looking for a self-directed, self-scoring/grading, program that
is free to schools. I have 5 students in class who are whizzing
through the Saxon 65 program. I find there is little time to address
all the needs of students who catch on quickly and need more
challenges. Please share any suggestions you might have other than
setting up several different books within the classroom. I have done
that and find it impractical. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®