From: Nancy

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005020217:01:43
Subject: Free programs to use with 5th grade advanced math students

I am looking for a self-directed, self-scoring/grading, program that is free to schools. I have 5 students in class who are whizzing through the Saxon 65 program. I find there is little time to address all the needs of students who catch on quickly and need more challenges. Please share any suggestions you might have other than setting up several different books within the classroom. I have done that and find it impractical. Thanks. N

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/