From: amy harris <amy.harris@madison.kyschools.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006110214:48:47
Subject: Re: Free programs to use with 5th grade advanced math students

I am curious to find out if Nancy found a program to use with her
advanced students.  As a 4/5 grade teacher, I find myself in the same
position, and I would very much like to know the name of the program
that she found to use with her students.  Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/