From: Pamela <emp3pam@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003022215:53:22
Subject: Re: teachers salary

Hello,
I am trying to find a job as a math teacher.  I will be done with my
coursework in June and will receive my credential.  Before applying to
school districts, I was hoping to find the pay scales for various
school districts, but have not been able to find information of the
school districts that I want.  Does anyone know of a good website to
visit to find out this information?  Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Pamela

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question