From: Pamela

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003022215:53:22
Subject: Re: teachers salary

Hello, I am trying to find a job as a math teacher. I will be done with my coursework in June and will receive my credential. Before applying to school districts, I was hoping to find the pay scales for various school districts, but have not been able to find information of the school districts that I want. Does anyone know of a good website to visit to find out this information? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. Pamela

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/