From: Ronald <calculus87@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003091213:17:48
Subject: Post & Pre something

Hello,
I am having a little trouble.  In school a couple of years ago I
learned about post and pre something.  I cannot remember what it is
called.  anyways it looks like this

x+y*z
then you would write it like this (post)
xyz*+
then for pre I think it would go
+*xyz

anyways, I need to know what this is called, and if you have an extra
minute could you refresh me on how it works.  Thanks I really
appreciate it.
Sincerely,
Ronald

Post a reply to this message