Q&A #6124

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Pre-calculus

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Ronald

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003091214:17:48
Subject: Post & Pre something

Hello, I am having a little trouble. In school a couple of years ago I learned about post and pre something. I cannot remember what it is called. anyways it looks like this x+y*z then you would write it like this (post) xyz*+ then for pre I think it would go +*xyz anyways, I need to know what this is called, and if you have an extra minute could you refresh me on how it works. Thanks I really appreciate it. Sincerely, Ronald

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®