Q&A #6124

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Pre-calculus

T2T || FAQ || Ask T2T || Teachers' Lounge || Browse || Search || T2T Associates || About T2T

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Ronald

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003091214:17:48
Subject: Post & Pre something

I am having a little trouble.  In school a couple of years ago I
learned about post and pre something.  I cannot remember what it is
called.  anyways it looks like this

then you would write it like this (post)
then for pre I think it would go

anyways, I need to know what this is called, and if you have an extra
minute could you refresh me on how it works.  Thanks I really
appreciate it.

Post a reply to this message
Post a related public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

Math Forum Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.