Q&A #6124

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Pre-calculus

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: peter <barstow.statistics.teacher@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2012081418:18:40
Subject: NEW MATH RESOURCE for precalculus, algebra1, apstatistics

Dear fellow math teachers,

www.numberbender.com is officially up in the world wide web.  I know
some of you have been patiently waiting 'till the countdown is over. I
am happy to announce that after many sleepless nights, our website is
now running.

I developed www.numberbender.com while I was on my summer vacation in
the Philippines.  I thought it would be perfect to launch it before we
start the school year.  Hence, while I was enjoying the tropical sun,
I was also busy creating the website in time for the first day of
school (for most of us).

I really hope that through this website, I could extend my collection
of math resources, especially AP Statistics, to teachers who are
looking for math presentations that they could use in their math

 Let's start to "number bend" and make use of technology for a more
exciting and creative math instruction.

Peter Esperanza
Barstow High School
math teacher