Q&A #6124

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Pre-calculus

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: peter

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2012081419:18:40
Subject: NEW MATH RESOURCE for precalculus, algebra1, apstatistics

Dear fellow math teachers, www.numberbender.com is officially up in the world wide web. I know some of you have been patiently waiting 'till the countdown is over. I am happy to announce that after many sleepless nights, our website is now running. I developed www.numberbender.com while I was on my summer vacation in the Philippines. I thought it would be perfect to launch it before we start the school year. Hence, while I was enjoying the tropical sun, I was also busy creating the website in time for the first day of school (for most of us). I really hope that through this website, I could extend my collection of math resources, especially AP Statistics, to teachers who are looking for math presentations that they could use in their math instruction. Let's start to "number bend" and make use of technology for a more exciting and creative math instruction. Yours, Peter Esperanza Barstow High School math teacher

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®