From: KATHY HAGEN <HAGENEST@GTE.NET>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002033016:46:47
Subject: Trailblazers and Everyday Math

Our district is looking at adopting one of these programs and I would
like to know how those that use them feel.  I teach first grade and
would like information about the pros and cons, preperation time, are
they motivating, is assessment built in, do they follow a scope and
sequence, timesavers, organization, and other information you have.
Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®