From: Herman

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002040713:26:37
Subject: Math Sequence - Online Aid

Hi all I'm a final year university student in England and just happen to be making a web-based system (website) to teach or help teach children (aged 11-13) number sequences. My system is at http://cog.lboro.ac.uk/cohfweb/ It might help with your teaching - that's the point of my project - but the curriculum for UK and US are obviously different so bare that in mind. I'd also be grateful if you could provide some feedback on it. Herman

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/