From: Karen <kemacdonald25@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002110314:37:32
Subject: Teaching addition and subtraction to 1's

Hello!  I am a first year teacher in a grade one class.  All of the
training is with older students, therefore all of my resources are for
the older grades.  I was wondering if anyone has an ideas for fun and
exciting, yet productive ways to teach addition and subtraction.  I am
in a very isolated community where the resources are scarce, and
therefore I have limited materials with which to teach...so if you
could also let me know of some websites that have valuable worksheets
or locations of textbook stores in Canada from whom I could purchase
textbooks that would be very helpful.  Thank you very much for your
time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely, Karen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question