From: Jill

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001082219:58:03
Subject: inclusion

I am in a district where we are beginning to implement Everyday Math
this fall.  I am an inclusion teacher and wondered if any one can give
me any input on how this program has worked in an inclusion setting
and what the response from the lower functioning children have been.

thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®