From: Kay <KKrau447@aol>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002020121:30:59
Subject: Re: Everyday Math Program

The class I was lucky enough to have for 2 years scored in the 98%
last year up from the year before.  It is conceptually based and
really does the job.  I don't know about the new version as Calif did
not approve for adoption but I have gone and purchased my own
materials.  it teaches many different strategies and the critical
thinking was the best.  I totally support the program.  It appears new
but the skills are really used in real life.  probably you need to
look at additional practice pages but trust the program.  it works!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/