From: Andrew Shooks

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005022117:32:03
Subject: Everyday Math Curriculum

I am the parent of a 4th grader who is in a class using the Everyday Math curriculum. I would like to hear any comments from teachers regarding this curriculum. So far I am not impressed with it! Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/