From: jeannine <jeanninec1@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006020122:47:11
Subject: Everyday Math vs. Math Trailblazers

I am the parent of a first grader in a district that uses Math
Trailblazers.  For a variety of reasons (math among them), I am
considering moving my daughter to a parochial school.  That school
uses Everyday Math curriculum, and I want to make sure that I am not
jumping from the frying pan to the fire!  Any feedback on the
differences between the two, pros/cons, etc., from teachers who have
knowledge of both?  The comments on the Everyday Math thread are a lot
more positive than on the Trailblazers thread, but I just want to be
sure.

Jeannine Centanni

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question