From: Sarah Pownall <imthequeenoftheland@msn.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005020215:00:26
Subject: how to do my coursework

Hi my name is sarah n im in year 9
i am doing statistics and i have came up with a hypothesis of;

 " Science and Maths results are not related because if you are
cleverly unique in once subject is doesnt necessary mean you are good
in others."

Now i need help or good advice on how to start my coursework.
I understand that i have to make a survey before i can get anything
started. It would be good if yu could help me.

thank you, sarah xxx

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®