Q&A #6249

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Statistics coursework

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Sarah Pownall

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005020215:00:26
Subject: how to do my coursework

Hi my name is sarah n im in year 9 i am doing statistics and i have came up with a hypothesis of; " Science and Maths results are not related because if you are cleverly unique in once subject is doesnt necessary mean you are good in others." Now i need help or good advice on how to start my coursework. I understand that i have to make a survey before i can get anything started. It would be good if yu could help me. thank you, sarah xxx

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®