From: Tom <IMOMTom@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005040406:04:06
Subject: Stats Coursework

I have calculated my expected frequencies and observed frequencies for
data that is normally distributed.  I am about to perform the Chi
Square Goodness of Fit Test but i have expected frequencies with
values under 5.  How do I group them and do they alter my degrees of
freedom?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®