Q&A #6249

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Statistics coursework

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: tenzin shakya

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008123009:54:32
Subject: guidance for my project

sir, can you please help for my preparation of my project related to the uses of central tendencies in our daily life and sports. wishing you may lead to success and it'll be great remembrance for me in future. thanking you your obediently tenzin shakya

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®