From: kirsty mcauley <kirstymcauley@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003080109:17:29
Subject: Statistics coursework

hi i really need some help with my maths statistics coursework i am in
top set yet this year i fell i have been trailing behind i was
wandering if maybe youi could help my topic is comparing weight and
height of students from yr 7 and yr 10 this is not my chosen topic but
probably the easiest as i only have 5weeks before i have to go back to
school and i am already late in handing it in.

yours  thankfully

Kirsty McAuley

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question