From: Benjamin <purpeoeat@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002010312:52:05
Subject: pictures of parabolas

I am in 10th garde and my finals are coming up, and in Algebra 2 I
have to find 10 real life parabolas, such as architecture,
automoblies, or of nature. I have searched all over and I can not find
any examples. Does anyone have any tips or pictures they can help me
with?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®