From: vimal

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003102910:12:24
Subject: use of matrices

hi dear, my question is about: how do we got to know that the matrices be used in the daily use of the business activities , and what is the main purpose to use matrices.Is there any current example for the case.??

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/