From: Maryellen Morgan <riod50@juno.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003050519:13:20
Subject: Re: Kumon

Thank you so much for the hint about looking into KUMON mathematics.
I am a parent of a 7y child with mild learning disabilities in a
regular first grade with resource help and alas he is being taught
"Every Day Mathematics". It has become a nightmare for all of us.  It
is sooo abstract, he is having much difficulty and I'm not sure who is
more frustrated, him, his teacher, or myself.  Help, can you give me
more info on Kumon as I have no problem working with him each day as I
am doing it anyway and getting nowhere fast!!   Thank you

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/