From: dotmathman <owenbprince@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005111318:36:58
Subject: Re: Memorizing Addition/subtraction

you may want to try DOTMATH.  I have a website at
www.dotmath.tripod.com that can give you an introduction to what
dotmath is and why it is needed.  There is information there that can
help you get in contact with me if you still need help with this.

dotmathman.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®