Q&A #6283

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: UCSMP

View entire discussion

From: Rachel

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006053116:21:57
Subject: UCSMP Test

We have found that unless you purchase the expensive Test set for nearly $100, you are not able to purchase just the Chapter Tests. We have decided to use the Review Questions at the end of each Chapter as the Test. We purchased the Solutions Manual from PHSchool.com along with the Student Text. This is affordable. There are tons of reviews & questions to use as a "Test". You might consider giving the odd problems of the Chapter Review for a "review" and then give the even problems of the Chapter Review as the "test". Good Luck Rachel

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®