Q&A #6308

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Vector orientation

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: John Oke

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001062118:39:50
Subject: Vectors - dot.product and cross product

I have a lot of difficulty in understanding the meaning and computation of dot.products and cross products. My other problem is being able to state the angle between a line and a plane. Is it possible to explain these in easy terms/words for an average student. I shall be verygrateful

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®