Q&A #6322

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Measuring arc length

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Chris smith

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002120321:05:12
Subject: question on finding arch length

Hi, My question is in how to find the distance between the arc and the base. Such as, you have a base line of 10 inches. Your arc is conected at the base of both sides (A,B) and for the sake of putting in a value for the arc say it's 12 inches long. With only knowing this how can I find the radus or distance between the base and peek or the farthest point that the arc is away from the base. Thanks for the help, Chris

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®