From: Annie Fetter

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004031012:24:12
Subject: Re: Finding the radius of a circle when you only have an arc

Hi, Philip. We used a problem just like this in our Geometry Problem of the Week a few years back. You can read the problem and the students' solutions at http://mathforum.org/geopow/solutions/solution.ehtml?puzzle=14 I hope that helps! -Annie

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/